What do you listen to that gets you pumped to ride?

What bands/artists do you listen to that gets you pumped to go riding?

Mine would have to be, disturbed, breaking benjamin, and eminem.

Interested to hearing what you guys like :)

I like all that you stated, I listen to whatever come across on my Ipod (actually my smartphone) lately its a lot of Linkin Park (with and without jay z) awolnation, B.O.B and MGK

i listen to my engine :smirk:

seriously tho i enjoy music a lot but when im riding i like just the sounds of whats going on around me more.

also i always deal with camera's and gopro's and sometimes the hand held GPS. it can be too much at times and adding in music makes that worse. i enjoy all my gadgets when im riding but at times i feel just wrong about it. I am hooked on recording with the gopro and sometimes it takes away from the ride.

Do you listen to any music to get you pumped up before you ride? I don't listen to music while i ride, just right before i go for a ride. Found out if i listen to music while riding, i start doing stupid shit, thinking i'm bad ass. (the rock on the trail didn't think i was bad ass)

Do you listen to any music to get you pumped up before you ride? I don't listen to music while i ride, just right before i go for a ride. Found out if i listen to music while riding, i start doing stupid shit, thinking i'm bad ass. (the rock on the trail didn't think i was bad ass)
ohh yea always. i can get pumped for a ride on a lot of stuff. of course most rock will do the trick... classic rock works for me as well. Hip hop depending on what will really do it for me as well. im not big into any of the electric stuff and im not big into country but there is exceptions for both. I am really all over the board when it comes to taste in music.

Try some Symphony sometime...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CpA7tlVqN4
surprisingly this music gets me pumped to drive when im in the car. its crazy how often shit with the music matches up IRL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZRIgUiOJ4o
good stuff IMO :prof: