What dirtbike should I get?

At your height I'd go with a MX bike, probably a 250. And the most versatile and easiest to set up for the trail is the yz250, you should be able to get a decent YZ for 2k and then have a few bucks left over to get your gearing dialed in and maybe add some skid plates, bark busters, oversized fuel tank and whatnot to get her more trail worthy. But that bike will allow you to grow into it, and it's likely you won't grow out of it for some time, if ever.

Usually I am with the "grow into it" idea but I see where it can be discouraging to a new rider to have too much power. I think the crf230 would help to do things trail wise that a far more capable machine would just get you to trouble. You can bang that front tire into trail trash and tractor over rocks comfortably, where a 250t is an accidental blip away from a ghostride, especially when there is unsure footing. Better to have a bike you can handle easily and quickly outgrow. I remember when my boy was 14, he had been riding since age 5 and still the full size bikes were a lot to handle even with a lot of experience.

At your height I'd go with a MX bike, probably a 250. And the most versatile and easiest to set up for the trail is the yz250, you should be able to get a decent YZ for 2k and then have a few bucks left over to get your gearing dialed in and maybe add some skid plates, bark busters, oversized fuel tank and whatnot to get her more trail worthy. But that bike will allow you to grow into it, and it's likely you won't grow out of it for some time, if ever.
Thank you

Usually I am with the "grow into it" idea but I see where it can be discouraging to a new rider to have too much power. I think the crf230 would help to do things trail wise that a far more capable machine would just get you to trouble. You can bang that front tire into trail trash and tractor over rocks comfortably, where a 250t is an accidental blip away from a ghostride, especially when there is unsure footing. Better to have a bike you can handle easily and quickly outgrow. I remember when my boy was 14, he had been riding since age 5 and still the full size bikes were a lot to handle even with a lot of experience.
Thank you