Pro What about the great battles of the past

It would be great to watch the great Supercross and Motocross battles from years past. When I channel surf on the television. All the sports channels replay fights, stock car, indy car, drag racing and even just about all the stick and ball sports. :gayfight:. The one sport in which would be a lot of fun to watch again. Would be all the great Moto Cross and Supercross
battles.
I still believe that the motorcycle industry in general has enough interest and support to have a channel specifically nothing but two wheels. Why can't there be a channel on how to upgrade or just riding skills.? How many car shows are there on the tv.? Why is it that motorcycle enthusiast do not have a channel about motorcycles of all forms. From street to the trails. Think about it, just look at the places all the off roader's ride. The scenery of the places those guys and gals ride is not possible to get to with a car or truck. :noidea: Maybe this is a sign of middle age setting in for me.

Nice….I remember when wide world of sports use to show stuff like that, meaning other than mx ….like desert and enduro racing , speedway, etc….it wasn't a lot but it was something.
Things like that are what I mean. When are we going to have our own program on television. That shows all forms of motorcycling.

We need to protest our own channel some how. A sports channel just for motorcycles street and off road. There is enough footage from years past and footage being filmed everyday. Basically, have a channel just for us that offers the same programming as all the car enthusiast has. I don't know, How do you start a television program just for that.?

We need to protest our own channel some how. A sports channel just for motorcycles street and off road. There is enough footage from years past and footage being filmed everyday. Basically, have a channel just for us that offers the same programming as all the car enthusiast has. I don't know, How do you start a television program just for that.?
Money $$$$

One great battle of the past was Rack and CDA mixing it up in the forest single track following Dale last year. I'll remember that one for a long time. :thumb:too bad there wasn't a video rolling. Good times and great laughs. ::ride:

One great battle of the past was Rack and CDA mixing it up in the forest single track following Dale last year. I'll remember that one for a long time. :thumb:too bad there wasn't a video rolling. Good times and great laughs. ::ride:
I haven't laughed that hard while bang bars in a long time. May it will happen again at the next DS run in the trees. :devil: