What 2015 450F would you suggest?

Alright, so my question is what 2015 450f would you recommend buying? My current pick is the 2015 Yamaha YZ450F, but I haven't done enough research on what consumers pick to be the best model this year. Also, if you have time I'd also like to know what 2015 250 2-stroke you would recommend. Of course, my top pick right now is the YZ250.

Colin,

I recommend you stop beating around the bush, get a left over YZ, learn how to use the clutch and ride the piss out of it. Mod it with a Athena 300 and ride the piss out of it some more. The bike is awesome and you will NEVER outgrow it. When you have the money and experience, buy the most bad ass bike you can afford and start all over again. Budget now, grow up, and budget then. Good luck!

Colin,

I recommend you stop beating around the bush, get a left over YZ, learn how to use the clutch and ride the piss out of it. Mod it with a Athena 300 and ride the piss out of it some more. The bike is awesome and you will NEVER outgrow it. When you have the money and experience, buy the most bad ass bike you can afford and start all over again. Budget now, grow up, and budget then. Good luck!
Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but then again I'm waiting for some sales to take place near Christmas as I heard someone say the sales become pretty good around that time. So, in the mean time I am making sure I get the best bang for my buck, ya' know?