WFO TRAILRIDERS THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

LOVE iT!!! :clap:

That was an awesome video! Mike YOU ARE an animal! You all are! But especially you Mike. I hurt just watching that video. And Susuki ought to use for advertising their tuff bikes. Man, you guys must rack up a lot of injuries!

That was fun to watch. You are all hardcore and someday I will never ride like that LOL well maybe the crashing part. Im already working on that.

I'd like to share you video if you dont mind. Let me know.

Thanks for sharing here!:thumb:

That was an awesome video! Mike YOU ARE an animal! You all are! But especially you Mike. I hurt just watching that video. And Susuki ought to use for advertising their tuff bikes. Man. you guys must rack up a lot of injuries!

That was fun to watch. You are all hardcore and someday I will never ride like that LOL well maybe the crashing part. Im already working on that.

thats what its here for share them all im glad you enjoyed it thanks all for watching

That was an awesome video! Mike YOU ARE an animal! You all are! But especially you Mike. I hurt just watching that video. And Susuki ought to use for advertising their tuff bikes. Man. you guys must rack up a lot of injuries!

thats what its here for share them all im glad you enjoyed it thanks all for watching