Wet ride, PNW

Cool video. I gotta watch the long version when I have more time. You friend came up on that tree pretty quick I see. He couldnt go under it ducking? Last minute trail decisions, fun stuff! That is some Slosh riding to say the least. Wet riding, something I dont do much of here out West. Good practice too. When I get into slick mud I spend a lot of time on the ground trying to find my mud legs. Throttle finesse is everything in those conditions. I just dont ride in those conditions enough.

Thanks for sharing.:thumb:

Cool video. I gotta watch the long version when I have more time. You friend came up on that tree pretty quick I see. He couldnt go under it ducking? Last minute trail decisions, fun stuff! That is some Slosh riding to say the least. Wet riding, something I dont do much of here out West. Good practice too. When I get into slick mud I spend a lot of time on the ground trying to find my mud legs. Throttle finesse is everything in those conditions. I just dont ride in those conditions enough.

Thanks for sharing.:thumb:
He tapped the stump on the left, and deflected

That is some great waterskiing footage. I watched the 15 min version this morning. I kept waiting for you to clip a tree or take a swim:lol:
I like that you didnt let the wet weather stop you from riding. I guess up that way you either ride in it or dont ride at all.
Where exactly is this? It looks like Brown's Camp.

Good stuff!