MEH... that's pain I can do without.......... :lol:

Been there a few times...

Rut crash = rutrash (from doing the superman slide) - check
Uphill loops - check
Wheelie loops - check
endos - check
sand endos - check
Jump flips (major hangtime) - check
water...kind of - check... that'd be the wooly swamp "campfire story" thread...
Crash into wire fence... (included an endo) - check
:shocked:

The only head on I am familiar with (wasn't me) was with my buddy and another rider at Saddleback MC park (back in the day) ridng on the small bike track out back when (if I remember correctly) was just about to go over the edge of adownhill another rider riding the wrong way hit him as he came up and over resulting in a crash, he made it thru that however his brother who was in front of me ran over him and hit him in the shoulder with a foot peg breaking his ollarbone...

The only head on I am familiar with (wasn't me) was with my buddy and another rider at Saddleback MC park (back in the day) ridng on the small bike track out back when (if I remember correctly) was just about to go over the edge of adownhill another rider riding the wrong way hit him as he came up and over resulting in a crash, he made it thru that however his brother who was in front of me ran over him and hit him in the shoulder with a foot peg breaking his ollarbone...
Too bad video cameras were not so available then because that would have made TV. :lol: