4 Stroke Webb Wins TKO!

on.jsp

Beta USA's team comes off a strong performance at the Tennessee Knockout Enduro in Sequatchie, Tennessee. While Webb normally has a trials bike in hand at the Trials Training Facility, home of the race, he instead took his Beta 300 RR to compete in an extreme enduro. Cody Webb finessed and throttled his way to the top of the box after winning the hot lap, both TKO rounds, and the final five lap main event. Webb achieved another level using his trials background to complete each obstacle he faced throughout the day and took those skills a step further after mother nature unleashed two hours of heavy rain.
"The TKO couldn't have gone any better for me this year! I had the fastest qualifying time, won TKO round 1 and then Round 2 as well," as Webb reflects on his day. "The rain came down hard that second round and my Beta with the Dunlop tire hooked up everywhere with the help of my trials background. In the main I got the holeshot and rode a mistake free race, staying out of the carnage and took my second TKO victory in a row."

798.jpg

Beta USA, Inc.August 19, 2014
Webb Wins TKO!