Other Webb on his last season for Beta

Webb Takes Boise

Press Release
Paso Robles, CA
For Immediate Release
Photos by Drew Ruiz

Round 9 of the EnduroCross Series kicked off this past Saturday in Boise, Idaho. Snow and freezing temperatures welcomed the racers to the venue along with a wood pile, big logs, and rocks. With the red plate in hand, Cody Webb looked to extend his points lead going into the final round this coming weekend in Ontario.

After nearly missing the fastest lap in the hot laps, Cody Webb went into the heat race where he won it and gave himself one additional championship point. In the main, Webb took the win in the frigid Boise stadium. Webb comments on the main event saying, "I felt confident all day on my Beta 300 RR, even in the sub freezing temperatures. I put myself in good contention off the start of the main event and just clicked off 12 consistent laps. I never pushed more than I needed to and kept my composure when Colton came in hot behind me on the last lap before he made a mistake. This gives me my third win on the season with one round left next weekend in Ontario."
1168.jpg

Webb tackles a large log, one of many obstacles in Boise.

Meanwhile, Max Gerston continued to stay consistent finishing 6th in the main event. "Boise Endurocross was awesome!", says Max Gerston. "The weather was freezing cold and it was hard to stay warm. I battled with Brown all night. We traded paint and banged bars but I was able to push through with a 6th place. I had a bad start so it felt good to charge back through the pack to earn a solid position."

1167.jpg

Gerston airs it out for the fans!

In the Amateur division, Ty Cullins took another TrialCross win and then took a third in the Open Amateur class aboard his Beta 250 RR. Next week, the Beta USA riders head to Ontario for the final round of EnduroCross. Webb goes into the final round with a 13 point lead over Colton Haaker.

1166.jpg

Webb leads the championship by 13 points.

Last edited: