*Wanted* X2 125cc or 250cc 2 Stroke Southern California

Hello there,

After looking into dirtbike hire which cost $260 per day I think it would be cheaper for me to buy a couple of bikes then hire.
In no rush to find but I need to get a couple of bikes organised for a trip to southern CA in March 2015. I can put a deposit down for some bikes.
Prepared to spend up to $1000 per bike, I no thats not much but all I can afford really.
I am after a couple of 125's or 250's (1 must be a 125).
If any available give us a shout.

Or if anyone is up for lending me 2 bikes which won't charge me $260 per bike per day I have cash waiting for you lol.

Jim from the U.K.

You might be able to find some bikes at 1,000.00 but thats what they will be worth if you know what I mean.
I would loan out a bike or two if the timing is right. A deposit and fee will be part of the deal along with a "Agreement" to protect against liabilities. I can usually rebuild a 2smoke for about 800.00 bucks so depending on timing and amount of days we can possibly work something out. Unless you guys just totally destroy bikes beyond repair. All I have are 2T 250's and bigger 4 strokes, one CRF230 putt putt.
Or if you like, I can look into finding you a couple bikes for 1G to 1.5 G's. I know my buddy has an older YZ250 something in the 90's that I will be working on in a couple months. It's going to be the loaner bike for our anual Man Trip to OW over the MLK weekend. Have alot of friends that are turning bikes for around that price.