Wallpapers A Year In Review 2011-2012

some of you may have noticed in the https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/threads/show-your-desktop-wallpapers.359/ i have been doing a wallpaper a month. So here is the 2011-2012 desktop wallpaper collection
April
%2875%29.jpg

May
09_March_450XCW_wal.jpg

June
141_0906_02_a+hot_shot_dirt_bike_wallpapers+mike_brown.jpg

July
Enduro_wallpaper_ktm.jpg

August
KTM_125_Duke_2011_01_1680x1050.jpg

September
dmr0o1.jpg

October
2i7y07q.jpg

November
141_1103_18_w+dirt_bike_wallpapers+2011_KTM_250_XC.jpg

December
141-1110-04-o+2012-ktm-450-xc-w+left-view.jpg

January (my own picture)
20jqotc.jpg

February
141_1105_02_o+2011_ktm_530_exc_first_test+front_view.jpg

March
141_1101_02_w+2010_motocross_of_nations+marvin_musquin_wallpaper.jpg

So there you have it... i hope you enjoyed these pics as much as i have this last year.

Incorrect, you are the a follower, not a leader! :moon: :smirk:
Notice the like I received from another true non-conformist! Thanks sun.... :hug:
We more than one brand loyalist need to stick together. :thumb:
I like to follow, but for some reason end up leading...:noidea: I have 2 brands in the garage and if it came to push and shove, the blue would win each time...:thumb:

I like to follow, but for some reason end up leading...:noidea: I have 2 brands in the garage and if it came to push and shove, the blue would win each time...:thumb:
:lol: I know where that went, I know KTM doesn't make blue plastic. I love the blue also, wish I could put a plate on one. :thumb:

start thug voice*** my garage is almost a motherfucking rainbow ***end thug voice.

i got red blue orange in the garage but i cant help it if.....

hold on gotta get some :popcorn: ready

ok :popcorn: time

all teh best riding pics are of people riding Orange bikes :devil:

:popcorn:

Great pics Troops:thumb: I put a wallpaper pic on my Compaq 700 years and years ago - I have no idea how to change it :noidea: Funny thing is, the Berlin wall coming down is not such a big deal anymore.......

James

Staff member
Great pics Troops:thumb: I put a wallpaper pic on my Compaq 700 years and years ago - I have no idea how to change it :noidea: Funny thing is, the Berlin wall coming down is not such a big deal anymore.......
Let me guess, before that you had one of Moses parting the Red Sea? :smirk: