Pro Villopoto confirmed racing GPs in 2015

You wonder if he meant the attempt at a world championship or just the last year at this point. I think if he won it the first time out he would probably leave racing since his heart has never been fully into it. You have to get tired of the training and the schedule and the injuries and the healing. Ryan Villopoto has always had some other interests. Then you really wonder if we are going to see him live out the "Kevin Windham" syndrome. It is pretty hard to be so fucused and be a well rounded decision maker, I bet.

You wonder if he meant the attempt at a world championship or just the last year at this point. I think if he won it the first time out he would probably leave racing since his heart has never been fully into it. You have to get tired of the training and the schedule and the injuries and the healing. Ryan Villopoto has always had some other interests. Then you really wonder if we are going to see him live out the "Kevin Windham" syndrome. It is pretty hard to be so fucused and be a well rounded decision maker, I bet.
I wonder if that holds if he loses, he may not be the biggest fan of racing dirt bikes, but he hates losing.

I wonder if that holds if he loses, he may not be the biggest fan of racing dirt bikes, but he hates losing.
yeah, that was my line of thinking. If he falls short after being competitive, it may make him give it another more concentrated shot. It should be interesting. We have a grandstand seat.