UT. ID., BC, WA. and OR. Anyone want to ride?

Hello DBAers!

I will be loading my bikes and hitting the road in mid May. I plan on camping, couch surfing and moteling. I will be going to Moab, Cainville, Green River on up through Utah, checking out the Salt Flats and then onto Idaho, and all the way up to the Canadian border. I have several friends I will be meeting to ride with. And many places I will be alone. I have vowed not to ride dirt alone. I hope Im not just camping in Moab but can also find someone to ride with. Im pretty certain in the next couple of months I will. If Jimmy from England can, I can. I will be going up to British Columbia and back down through Washington and Oregon. Anyone interested in riding dirt or street with me or, have suggestions on routes, places to see or things to experience, let me know. Im seeking adventure. Im coming back from a severely broken leg so Im not sure how strong I will be on the dirt but, I plan on trying. I don't want anyone to go out of their way for me. I just want to have some fun and see some new places. If you have the time and are in the mood please join me. Im easy going, sassy, classy and a bit smart assy.

I appreciate any and most all suggestions. I have to say "most all" because I KNOW some of the smart asses on this site.

It feels good to be getting back to riding after 11 months. Im hoping for a great year ahead with lots of moto memories created.

Cheers to all :cheers:

I wish the best for you and your journey. Hope you have a fantastic time and that peeps in those neck of the woods join/meet up with you on that cool adventure. Safe trip dirt sister!

Offer your yummy munchies. Haha

I wish the best for you and your journey. Hope you have a fantastic time and that peeps in those neck of the woods join/meet up with you on that cool adventure. Safe trip dirt sister!

Offer your yummy munchies. Haha

Thanks Palmer. I plan on it. I have many friends ready and waiting for me in a lot of locations. Not so much in Utah except in Boulder UT, where I will be spending a few days with a non rider friend. He is a big off roader and nature person so Im sure it will be epic regardless. Besides, my trip won't be ALL about riding. Lots of other things to do and see. And Im sure shenanigans will ensue.
Munchies, I need to find some better recipes for the road. As I won't be home to bake anything to bring along.

Go get dirty!
So Happy for you Sun, it's been a long year for you and I wish you a most excellent adventure! BRAAAP! :ride: :hail:

@josmoloco is in Washington.
And I believe we have another motochic in Oregon.

Awesome Sun! Have a great trip. If you swing through a small town called Loa, UT on the way to Cainsville, stop in and Say "hi" to Dick at the Snuggle Inn. He owns the place and is my Brother-in-law's father. He left TO years ago to move up there. Also my Mgr's Mom and Dad live in that town as well. Cainsville is about 45 mins down hwy 24 from there. I'l be heading to Moab this December for a couple days myself.

Ride safe and it is awesome that you are getting out on this adventure after the long recovery you had to endure.

Awesome Sun! Have a great trip. If you swing through a small town called Loa, UT on the way to Cainsville, stop in and Say "hi" to Dick at the Snuggle Inn. He owns the place and is my Brother-in-law's father. He left TO years ago to move up there. Also my Mgr's Mom and Dad live in that town as well. Cainsville is about 45 mins down hwy 24 from there. I'l be heading to Moab this December for a couple days myself.

Ride safe and it is awesome that you are getting out on this adventure after the long recovery you had to endure.

Thanks CDA. That's good to know. I will keep that in mind if the wind blows me in that direction. How nice that you have family there.