All Upgrades at Borax Bill's Park (Cal City)

Looks like the electrical hook ups have been installed at the park. About 8 or 10 stalls with power and water hook ups. Not sure if this will be a pay sort of thing, right now looks free. The stalls are situated in front of the shade kiosks. Looks like first come, first served, which should be fun to watch on a holiday weekend.
Also, saw construction work going on at the new hotel across from the golf course in town. If the hotel had some sort of secure parking for pick ups / trailers, could be nice to spend the night on weekends.

I have yet to ever go to Cal City and see what goes on there. I always drive by on my way to Dove Springs or stay 20 miles east off 20 Mule Team Road. I hear there is a lot of riding in the vicinity but I would not know. :thinking: RV park up there on a holiday weekend, you won't find me anywhere near the place. It is bad enough out in the middle of the desert.

I have yet to ever go to Cal City and see what goes on there. I always drive by on my way to Dove Springs or stay 20 miles east off 20 Mule Team Road. I hear there is a lot of riding in the vicinity but I would not know. :thinking: RV park up there on a holiday weekend, you won't find me anywhere near the place. It is bad enough out in the middle of the desert.
Everybody thinks all of Cal City is flat. One just needs to know where to go.:prof::thinking: