Treverton PA hillclimbing july 18-20

went on a cool riding trip with my buddy dave, it started out in treverton which is a 5 hour drive for us, then the final day saturday we went to a place called shamokin, parked in the middle of the city/town there and rode our bikes to the riding area, we even saw the cops at both places and they pretty much let it slide because we bring business to there town, we even rode our dirtbikes to the restaurant in treverton and had lunch which kingtreverton payed for like a boss, the weather was hot about 90 degrees each day but we were on a coal hill so at one point it was 99, as long as you kept moving you were fine. These coal hills were so awesome, very very loose and it was very challenging trying to hit hills 3rd gear wide open and keep the momentum going in the coal,we stopped at these natural cold air caves that blew out cold 54 degree air it felt great, and also went swimming at the local quarry there was a really good cliff jump there as well, i will throw in these pics and some other vids from the other dudes that came along for the ride untill i get my video up, i had a small case of object fixation when i was doing a launch at the bottom of a hill which you will get to see me embarrass my self on video down below, enjoy mofos

me eating shit yo, i was fine
jareds video of the weekend, my video will be up tommorow