Trees really suck this time of year!

Bastards! Those leaves that I like most times of the year, even when they turn cool colors, just suck when they part ways with their parent!

My house is surrounded by oaks, maple, hickory, beech, cherry....all HUGE. When they decide to crap on me, it is EPIC leaves. There will be 3 to 6 inches deep, everywhere, every week.

I went to war. I researched the biggest, baddest leaf killer I could find, and I bought it.

It's made in Japan by Shindiawa. Get this, it's a backpack blower that's got a 4 stroke engine that is bigger than your kids bike: 80cc! It is crazy powerful! Yes! I can blow 4 foot high piles of wet leaves into my woods!

F Yeah! It only took me 3 hours to clear the first of 4 major leaf falls....only 3 hours...oh, Dammit Jim! 3 more to go! Dammit Jim!

:doh:

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! I have to do the same at the cabin on the weekend!

This is too much work! :picard:

I say Efff those leaves...they give back to the soil and make it richer. Why do you think the soil is so black in the woods :smirk: that's my story anyways :lol:

James

Staff member
Leaf blowers FTW!!!

Do you have a link to this badass leaf blower of yours?

I just have a "regular" handheld blower.

echo_leaf_blowers_for_sale.jpg

see now you have a legit use for a leaf blower... Around my parts you see lots of mexicans blowing dirt and dust into the air for no good reason at all.

:lol: So according to them what's their reason?

so they dont have to push a broom i guess? :noidea: they are retarded. when i did landscaping as a teen we only used them to blow the little blades of grass back onto peoples lawns not out into the street like i see all so often... even the city people do it... just yesterday they were blowing all the dust and debri that is against the curb into the street :picard:

James

Staff member
so they dont have to push a broom i guess? :noidea: they are retarded. when i did landscaping as a teen we only used them to blow the little blades of grass back onto peoples lawns not out into the street like i see all so often... even the city people do it... just yesterday they were blowing all the dust and debri that is against the curb into the street :picard:
Does the street department have a vac truck that comes along and sucks it up?

:prof: Yeah WTF Buck? Weren't you bitching awhile ago about people not buying American? :rant:

I bought American. :USA:
http://www.echo-usa.com/About-ECHO/About-Us

Ok James. You are right! I will buy American anytime I can! But....

I have a job to do. It's huge! And if the American's can't do it, then somebody else will! Wall-Mart thinking, huh?

Incidentally, I didn't buy it new...I got it on EBay for $300 bucks. It's a $800 piece. It kicks ass and I can blow 6" of wet leaves into 4' piles into my woods.

I just wanted the biggest, baddest, most kick ass thing to make my chore the easiest it can be!:thumb:

:prof: Yeah WTF? Weren't you bitching awhile ago about people not buying American? :rant:

I bought American. :USA:]

If you truly bought American you'd be riding an ATK.:P We are the baddest country in the world. However we dont always make the best equipment:thinking:. Thats why you and I and alot of other folks purchased Japanese bikes. Hell even those Gold Fish are pretty decent machines, a little over priced but decent none the less.