trail tech vapor stealth

im looking on getting a trail tech vapor the stealth model and i cant find any that are for my bike and i cant remember if theres another yamaha thats compatable to my bike or not its a 2004 yamaha TTR-250 air cooled and im hopeing not to go to the vender directly since their about $50 or more higher soo any sugestions help :confused:

Call TrailTech and ask them model specific part number and then search for the best price. But are you sure they are that much? The pickup cable is only 30 bucks plus shipping for my YZ250 and/or CRF150,230. Or are you looking for complete? I just got the Voyager for my TE450 and doing the install after my ride tomorrow. Ride is more important that install. :smirk:

Call TrailTech and ask them model specific part number and then search for the best price. But are you sure they are that much? The pickup cable is only 30 bucks plus shipping for my YZ250 and/or CRF150,230. Or are you looking for complete? I just got the Voyager for my TE450 and doing the install after my ride tomorrow. Ride is more important that install. :smirk:
lol yea i already have the model number that fits my bike and ive found the best price its $116 for the kit at motorcycle super store but it only fits the yz450? i belive?