Trail Bike Mag

Hey Everyone,

I know this will seem pretty bad, since it's my first post. But I've been a lurker on here for some time now and thought I should join up to share a free trail bike mag I've found that I thought some people may be interested in..... http://www.tractionerag.ca/december2015

And no, I don't receive any money from the mag to promote it, but thought it was entertaining and worth sharing, plus I think it covers some topics that have been posted on the forum in the past.

Cheers

Not yet he ain't.....he still lives in Canada eh....Hey, ask him if he knows Nedge.

Hmmmm I thought kiwis were from New Zealand? Both the bird and the helmet.

Hey, Kiwi! Do you know an ambulance chaser named Jimmy "I'll jam it in you lady and you'll beg for more or you'll call the cops" Nedge? He's world famous in Winnipeg.

Hmmmm I thought kiwis were from New Zealand? Both the bird and the helmet.

Hey, Kiwi! Do you know an ambulance chaser named Jimmy "I'll jam it in you lady and you'll beg for more or you'll call the cops" Nedge? He's world famous in Winnipeg.

Maybe they moved New Zealand to Canada. Or it could be a New Zealander moved to Canada, I mean with the 9$ value meals, ugly women and free health care who wouldn't?