150F/230F Traded up in year

I think I had posted before that I was having trouble kicking the '03 CRF150f... I finally got to where I could kick it but standing on a crate or blocks or something. Even after it had been warmed up a bit. This has been incredibly frustrating for me, considering others can kick the bike no problem... I've had some concerns that if we are out on trails and I stall, i may not be able to get the bike started again.

So we sold the bike and started looking for a newer version of the bike with e-start. I LOVE the size of the bike and power for someone my size. We found an '06 CRF150f that was nearly perfect condition. I'll post pictures later of it. I'm excited and hope it works out better for me!!

Yes tires are new. I think this bike has the smaller wheels than the other 150 I had. It sits just a little shorter. I may change the wheels eventually. But for now its fine. I have not had any major traction problems and I rode all day yesterday on wet trails, creek crossings, some mud... stuff like that.

And the e start was super helpful on technical sections of the trails. I think I need to turn the idle up some it wants to stall too easily. But when I did stall especially where I was on a hill it was easy to start back up and go.

And the e start was super helpful on technical sections of the trails. I think I need to turn the idle up some it wants to stall too easily. But when I did stall especially where I was on a hill it was easy to start back up and go.

Just stay on the throttle and power out....:smirk:
Glad you are enjoying your new scooter:thumb: