Toy haulers

Carson makes a small one that is pretty light, but with little amenities.

Exactly...it all depends on what you want out of it....if only a place to sleep, haul your shizzle then you don't need a lot of amenities. You'll usually get a queen size bed and a couple bunks minimum...Think about how many bikes you're going to haul and figure out the footprint of cargo space you'll need. I have a 29 ftr with 12' of cargo space due to carrying a buggy (no more)...if I carried only quads I'd still need the room, bikes don't take up as much room. roughly 2+ bikes for every quad...

If you get one in the teens (length you MIGHT be able to drag it with your Donkey...not recommended though! :prof:

You are not going to be towing any toy hauler with a bronco. As mentioned before, they are heavy. Even a 16 or 18 footer is going to be heavy. I had a 24 foot toyhauler hooked up to my 1500 GMC and it was close to maxing that thing out. Get an enclosed that is empty, throw the bikes outside and hit the floor with an air mattress and sleeping bag. We use that setup before and had the solar shower out side and portable porta potti. It was a 16 foot that held 4 bikes and gear.

I have a 21' Thor Tahoe....love it!! I use my '95 K2500 to pull it,wifey's '99 K1500 just didn't have the cajones...

Loaded it weighs in at almost 8,000lbs.,my Burb handles it easily..something to consider

pics
61909031.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

If the pics are too big let me know..