Pro Toronto SX Davalos out

ok this is pretty retarded.....seems the Canadians are pulling some shit with our SX series. And Davalos will not be racing reportedly because his visa may not allow him into and out of Canada.......really guys? Oh yeah he's probably smuggling drugs or guns, boy these MX guys are a real national security risk....he might be after their secret beer recipe, anyways these faggy dick weeds from the north need to get off this and not interfere.

So additionally because from injury Milsaps, Stewart, Pourcell will also miss this weekend.

Moose can
Dungey
Roczen

Hill
Martin
Plessinger

Hey Mike......we tied for first! Eh, and I Guess for last also :facepalm:

Yeah what a great night of racing.
I knew there were going to be pileups a though and oh boy, were there ever! Bullshit on the red flag for Baggets semi. Bummer that Reed got tossed to the ground as well. I can't believe Anderson and boggle walked away with barely a scratch. Damn Malcolm Stewart is an ugly bastard.

I would also like to mention again how deep the talent pool is in both classes. These guys really are awesome and Otis only going to get better as more kids move to the 450's

Last edited:
ok this is pretty retarded.....seems the Canadians are pulling some shit with our SX series. And Davalos will not be racing reportedly because his visa may not allow him into and out of Canada.......really guys? Oh yeah he's probably smuggling drugs or guns, boy these MX guys are a real national security risk....he might be after their secret beer recipe, anyways these faggy dick weeds from the north need to get off this and not interfere.

So additionally because from injury Milsaps, Stewart, Pourcell will also miss this weekend.

Moose can
Dungey
Roczen

Hill
Martin
Plessinger
Oh ya! They don't race Canada every year. Who is the fuck stick that didn't know his visa was not updated? Doesn't team manager bring this up at the beginning of season and say "guys we have to go north at one point this year. Does everyone have all their shit together?"