TM motorcycles?

yeah they are very expensive. and if you can afford one, you probly wouldnt be able to find one cus they are so rare. some guys love them because they are the brand to make an aluminum framed enduro 2 strokes. dont you guys read dirt rider or dirt bike magazine? they somtimes do reviews on tm's. and if you are looking for an american bike, Cobra, ATK, Highland, and Harley Davidon(street bikes) are the bikes for you.
and i belive that the reason they arnt raced in america is because there is a rule inplace by the AMA that says there must be atleast 400(or somthing like that, not sure the exact number) of the manufacturers bike's must be sold. TM doesnt sell anywhere near that. same reason they dont race Aprilla motorcycles either.
here is a sick video of soem TM's

yeah they are very expensive. and if you can afford one, you probly wouldnt be able to find one cus they are so rare. some guys love them because they are the brand to make an aluminum framed enduro 2 strokes. dont you guys read dirt rider or dirt bike magazine? they somtimes do reviews on tm's. and if you are looking for an american bike, Cobra, ATK, Highland, and Harley Davidon(street bikes) are the bikes for you.
and i belive that the reason they arnt raced in america is because there is a rule inplace by the AMA that says there must be atleast 400(or somthing like that, not sure the exact number) of the manufacturers bike's must be sold. TM doesnt sell anywhere near that. same reason they dont race Aprilla motorcycles either.
here is a sick video of soem TM's

yeah they are very expensive.
Very true, about a grand more per bike vs other Euro bikes

you probly wouldnt be able to find one cus they are so rare
not really... http://www.tmmotorcyclesusa.com/index.html

Some guys love them because they are the brand to make an aluminum framed enduro 2 strokes.
The frame material is not why they are loved... :picard:

and if you are looking for an american bike, Cobra, ATK, Highland, and Harley Davidon
Cobra builds tiny kids bikes, atk hasn't made bikes in 3 years, highland's owners died, and harley is......
Check out Christini http://www.christini.com/

same reason they dont race Aprilla motorcycles either.
Aprillia doesn't make a single cylinder dirt bike, and thier v-twin won our desert 100 a couple years ago, out of ~500 people.

Thanks guys! What do you think would win though? A TM125 or a Sx125. I want to get a new bike in about two or three years and I am just wondering. I noticed on the four stroke TM's though, that their pipes have have kinda the same thing going on as the Megabomb made by fmf. They look like sweet bikes!

Thanks guys! What do you think would win though? A TM125 or a Sx125. I want to get a new bike in about two or three years and I am just wondering. I noticed on the four stroke TM's though, that their pipes have have kinda the same thing going on as the Megabomb made by fmf. They look like sweet bikes!
It doesn't matter what bike you get... Since I was 3, my dads most used saying was "its 20 percent bike, and 100 percent rider..." some bikes are better than others in certain areas, but thats what the aftermarkets for haha

Tms just look soooo f ing sweet tho :wink:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Get the KTM, TM's are $8000 for a 125, while KTM is $6300. The KTM also comes with better suspension stock.

ktm's are also widely available and its easy to find parts for them. think about it, whens the last time you saw a TM dealership?