this thing has some power!

@3:00 bouncng around... looks so fun.

PS.... i wonder if that guy needs a right nut.... cause id give mine up for that machine

Thanks for sharing Tire:thumb: Dang, that guy could drive. I'm guessing that sport ain't cheap - "opps, there goes another front axle"
yeah thats exactly what i was thinking
and i dont get how they can afford to ride that thing, yet they cant buy helments

That thing is beast, however, he could save himself a lot of expense and damage if he would try a lighter foot on the accelerator. I like to go Jeeping and I have seen regular Jeeps go over some incredible terrain with out having their foot in the gas all the time. It just takes the right gearing, tires and balls.

That thing is beast, however, he could save himself a lot of expense and damage if he would try a lighter foot on the accelerator. I like to go Jeeping and I have seen regular Jeeps go over some incredible terrain with out having their foot in the gas all the time. It just takes the right gearing, tires and balls.
yeah he is standing on the gas way too much

TC is an East Coast wheeler and a lot of those guys get bored "crawling" back there. He's shown how easily most of those lines can be conquered with minimal speed and precise tire placement. Then he has backed down and just romped on it and has waaaaay more fun on it. He's been through quite a few rigs in the last few years to get just what he wants from his trail rig. He's a guy that I love to watch as he has CRAZY control of his machine, works the rear steer like it's not even there, and just flat GETS IT!!

Really cool to see a 700 horse motor bouncing off the rev limiter and crabbing all over a big climb.

TC is an East Coast wheeler and a lot of those guys get bored "crawling" back there. He's shown how easily most of those lines can be conquered with minimal speed and precise tire placement. Then he has backed down and just romped on it and has waaaaay more fun on it. He's been through quite a few rigs in the last few years to get just what he wants from his trail rig. He's a guy that I love to watch as he has CRAZY control of his machine, works the rear steer like it's not even there, and just flat GETS IT!!

Really cool to see a 700 horse motor bouncing off the rev limiter and crabbing all over a big climb.

That's what I kinda figured :thumb: looks like he is having fun and putting on a show for the spectators.

The Southern boys had another Hill Climbing Comp this past weekend. This was TC on a bounty hill. Apparently he collected the bounty which ended up being a couple of grand, a $4500 tube chassis, and a $500 torque convertor.