All This State Has Moved On

What happened to everyone that used to be on here? This place is dead, no ride reports, no get together posted, no nothing. I guess we all moved on but I am riding this weekend as well as last couple of weekends, my son and me out for the good times before summer gets here.

SRAD97750

Staff member
This is how I feel about it.
crying-baby-images-and-wallpaper-14.jpg
The weather sure has turned out real nice! Hoping to get out there alot this spring. I have a few ride reports all ready, just never have the time to upload them.-BIG DAN:thumb:

Ppl just got busy. Economy changed up, getting busy with work..... Everyone is hustling. Just not riding much or writing about it atleast.

This is how I feel about it.
View attachment 28356
The weather sure has turned out real nice! Hoping to get out there alot this spring. I have a few ride reports all ready, just never have the time to upload them.-BIG DAN:thumb:
Even looks like you.
Ppl just got busy. Economy changed up, getting busy with work..... Everyone is hustling. Just not riding much or writing about it atleast.
Yep! The YZDOC has three customer builds, one personal build, and retire for a year or more.
What happened to everyone that used to be on here? This place is dead, no ride reports, no get together posted, no nothing. I guess we all moved on but I am riding this weekend as well as last couple of weekends, my son and me out for the good times before summer gets here.
Good to see you and the boy are getting out.
I would have to say the place died after I joined.
Don't flatter yourself DICK WAD!

I can even be tougher when you are 4 states away, how many days is that again?
14 months, 12 days, and it will all be over. I know, you slap dave, dave slaps Pat, and pat slaps me. We can just do a chain reaction. Oh, and not you KTM530 Dave, CDA Dave, he is closest to walrus dick.
We don't know anyone in Washington or Oregon do we? We could add a few more slaps to the step.