450F This is the BEST use of a crf450r

32100_130226167006855_109302189099253_259925_908891_n.jpg

26679_130033897026082_109302189099253_258713_4926747_n.jpg

winning practice. no breaks 65 hp 1936 indian sport scout 750

nasbike...i tell ya what they'll race anything in an oval lol. but 1 serious question, why no front fender? is there a reason or is it just the style?

duct tape on the boot... prolly jsut cant afford one. props to that guy for doin it
that guy is me, at the time i couldnt afford a boot, now i have 1 pair of boots for FLATTRACK and FLATTRACK only. i made that hot shoe fit on astars smx5 roardace boots.

nasbike...i tell ya what they'll race anything in an oval lol. but 1 serious question, why no front fender? is there a reason or is it just the style?
its to redce weight, and on long tracks front fenders slow you down. ever see a front fender on a land speed bike? didnt think so. It's not nas bike, and i know you couldnt do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6-8me0roeI do you think you could hit a jump at 90mph on a bike with 4 inch of suspention? in flattrack you come into the corner sideways and on the gas. anyone can come out of s corner sideways but very few can back it in

its to redce weight, and on long tracks front fenders slow you down. ever see a front fender on a land speed bike? didnt think so. It's not nas bike, and i know you couldnt do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6-8me0roeI do you think you could hit a jump at 90mph on a bike with 4 inch of suspention? in flattrack you come into the corner sideways and on the gas. anyone can come out of s corner sideways but very few can back it in

thats cool, and you know im joking with you right? i think flat track is cool.:thumb:

As a flattrack noob, I gotta question: Why don't they have brakes on those bikes? I would think that a front disc wouldn't get in the way or add enough weight to make a difference either way.

As a flattrack noob, I gotta question: Why don't they have brakes on those bikes? I would think that a front disc wouldn't get in the way or add enough weight to make a difference either way.

Flat track has a rear brake...a can only assume because there's no berm in the turns using a front would cause the nose dive/slide out. They tend to back off the throttle just enough to get into the turn then gas it thru the turn...

As for Speedway which is what may have been thinking has no brakes...motor braking is so strong brakes aren't necessary...same as flat tracking, they're slowing down just enough to begin the turn then they too gas it around the turn pitching it sideways. :prof: