There s water in my exhaust/gas how do I fix it

Not sure how this works but I need some help from what I read in other posts it s not the head gasket like I was told so what exactly is it and how do I fix it

Not sure how this works but I need some help from what I read in other posts it s not the head gasket like I was told so what exactly is it and how do I fix it

For starters what's the year,make,model of the bike in question? Also what are all the symptoms, when did this start? How long has it been going on? If you get us some more info, I'm sure we'll get you squared away. Welcome to DBA Sarah.

For starters what's the year,make,model of the bike in question? Also what are all the symptoms, when did this start? How long has it been going on? If you get us some more info, I'm sure we'll get you squared away. Welcome to DBA Sarah.
Its a suzuki 85 and it currently wont start last time it started some sludge with water in it came out tbe exhaust pipe was told that I needed to replace the head gasket but after reading some of the posts I dont think thats the problem

Well it's either a cracked cylinder, head or bad head gasket.
Have you lost any water out of the radiator?
It's very easy to remove the head to have a look and don't forget to post a few photos to help with the diagnosis.

Its a suzuki 85 and it currently wont start last time it started some sludge with water in it came out tbe exhaust pipe was told that I needed to replace the head gasket but after reading some of the posts I dont think thats the problem
Its a 2 stroke
Well it's either a cracked cylinder, head or bad head gasket.
Have you lost any water out of the radiator?
It's very easy to remove the head to have a look and don't forget to post a few photos to help with the diagnosis.

Are you sure water is coming out of the exhaust?
I could be fuel. You will always get some sludge out of the exhaust, it's normal.
Change the spark plug (it may be fouled) and whilst it's out kick the bike over and see if water, fuel or if nothing comes out. Be sure to move your spark plug cap away from anything metallic so you don't have a spark that might start a fire.

Be sure to turn the fuel cock off between rides and try starting it with a wide open throttle it it doesn't start after a few tries with the choke on.
Good luck.

Water in exhaust or sludge coming out of it.
Did or do you use a plug in the pipe to prevent water in when washing it?
This is where it begins.
When is the last time the pipe (silencer) was re-packed?
Could be saturated and needs new packing.
Check radiator to see if it is low on coolant, like can you see the top of the ribs when you pull the cap off, or do you see fluid?
If low, "could be" gasket/seals related.
Pull spark plug out and kick it through a few cycles to see if you have any (water or liquid) coming out.
If you have a fountain of liquid, see if you can tell if it is gas/mix, or coolant/gas/mix. Pull pipe off the head, drain it and kick bike over many times with plug out and pipe off to clear it.
Put a new spark plug in it and kick it to life.
Could be fouled plug and to much wetness in the pipe.

Are you sure water is coming out of the exhaust?
I could be fuel. You will always get some sludge out of the exhaust, it's normal.
Change the spark plug (it may be fouled) and whilst it's out kick the bike over and see if water, fuel or if nothing comes out. Be sure to move your spark plug cap away from anything metallic so you don't have a spark that might start a fire.

Be sure to turn the fuel cock off between rides and try starting it with a wide open throttle it it doesn't start after a few tries with the choke on.
Good luck.
Thank you will let you know