Amatuer The things that remind us...

recently, I went to a "saturday ,morning race" (it's a series that our local track does just for fun pretty much, It's great for the kids and stuff) and I was sick this weekend, so I wasn't racing, but I went out and hung out with some of my friends and this little boy (he's 8, his name is colin)
so cute.jpgbefore the race he asked if he could say something and this is what he said:
Dear god,
I pray for you to lead me through this race and give me the confidence to push my limits, but that I don't push it faster then the motocross angels can fly, I pray that you would be with me as I put down some roosts and passes, that I can be fearless enough to get a good spot at the finish, but that I don't loose site of my fear and limits because that's what keeps me on top of my bike. Thankyou for this chance to show the world what I can do. I pray that I leave this track ridin'
-amen.
It was sooo cute! and I will never forget it!!! I typed it in my phone right after he said it.. it was so great. This kind of stuff reminds me why I ride.
-P.S in that particular race he placed 5th! you go Colin.. ride on. :thumb: