The Smart Carb

You guys ever seen this? I just saw an ad on the SX page and clicked it.
It's been around for about 10 years.

Cheaper to learn how to jet! Other than polishing I’ve never even had the thought of replacing the carb. Even the dreaded flat slide Mikuni carb that was on the RMs in the late 80’s. Everyone cursed.... mine was crisp.

Cheaper to learn how to jet! Other than polishing I’ve never even had the thought of replacing the carb. Even the dreaded flat slide Mikuni carb that was on the RMs in the late 80’s. Everyone cursed.... mine was crisp.
:thumb:

I've never had a problem with any carb .. only had to re jet 1 bike ..out of the hundreds
I've had ... Now seems like a waste of bike buying money ... Thanks for clearing my mind .....

Robs power from bike and mind.
Bike: just does not do justice unless you are riding 10k foot gains as it adjusts like FI. Does not deliver the same metering as jets.
Mind: does not require thinking, install, tune in best at elevation, set it and forget it. No brain power needed.

Cheaper to learn how to jet! Other than polishing I’ve never even had the thought of replacing the carb.
No doubt! I always read of people replacing a carb for malfunction and they obviously don’t have any idea how a carb works. People complain about the ‘98 CR250R Kehin and swap them out but they’re just displaying ignorance. I tuned that PJ for 1 kick and rip your arms out of socket. It’s like replacing a toilet because it runs constantly.