The Rainbow goes down the trail.

Man what am I going to do. Our family looks like a freaken rainbow going down the trail. My bike is blue and white, our son's is Orange and black, my daughters bike is green and black, and I'm so afraid my wife is going to want red! :lol: It will look like the traveling rainbow!

Man what am I going to do. Our family looks like a freaken rainbow going down the trail. My bike is blue and white, our son's is Orange and black, my daughters bike is green and black, and I'm so afraid my wife is going to want red! :lol: It will look like the traveling rainbow!
Rainbows are cool!

Rainbows are cool!

Fag! :prof:

Also, you couldn't break out the
TSP.gif

:smirk:

:smirk:haha my picture is going to take a bit. My sons bike is in about 200 pieces, my daughter doesn't get hers for 2 weeks. So we will have to wait. :smirk:

So what, this way everyone can see your group coming. :thumb: Make sure you have riding gear that has a bunch of colors too. Just ask CDA. :smirk:

Is everyone having fun???? :noidea:

Yes? then WHO cares! enjoy bro!:thumb::ride::ride::ride::ride: