The New Guy

Don't forget the donuts in staging, and the random non-look u-turns on the trails.

The donuts in particular caught my eye. Steve is familiar with a riding area we have here called Kincaid Park. I remember the first high performance 2 stroke powered three wheelers showing up out there. I was completely interested in how they would actually perform on the mx course and one man (Bill Long) was able to do some truly impressive riding. But most of the "riding" the others did, consisted of "donuts until dizzy". That or put your kid on one and then drink and don't watch as they ride against the race course practice traffic. Again, the ease of riding them lulls people into a sense of false security, that seems to in enough cases transferred right along to the 4 wheelers. Don't get me wrong, I love those and for certain things and certain areas they are the ticket for me too. I saw the same syndrome with snow machines, but in that case we at least have the weather to eleminate the truly stupid.

In the end since we as users of public lands need to work together and not against each other, but I do find myself wishing there were some kind of way of accelerating the awareness curve of some of them.

The donuts in particular caught my eye. Steve is familiar with a riding area we have here called Kincaid Park. I remember the first high performance 2 stroke powered three wheelers showing up out there. I was completely interested in how they would actually perform on the mx course and one man (Bill Long) was able to do some truly impressive riding. But most of the "riding" the others did, consisted of "donuts until dizzy". That or put your kid on one and then drink and don't watch as they ride against the race course practice traffic. Again, the ease of riding them lulls people into a sense of false security, that seems to in enough cases transferred right along to the 4 wheelers. Don't get me wrong, I love those and for certain things and certain areas they are the ticket for me too. I saw the same syndrome with snow machines, but in that case we at least have the weather to eleminate the truly stupid.

In the end since we as users of public lands need to work together and not against each other, but I do find myself wishing there were some kind of way of accelerating the awareness curve of some of them.

I remember watching Scott Davis up here racing in the early eighties on that 250R Honda had, I've never seen anybody before or since ride a 3 wheeler like that.

Atc70 was my first bike/trike, had a 110, 185, and 200 in my kidhood, my bro had an 82-83 atc250r a few years ago, very mad and even more dangerous!

I remember when I was a kid the streets iced up and we'd pull a sled with an atc talk about dangerous! Once had to bail off and slide to keep from getting sucked under a parked car! nowdays when I do something stupid it's not on purpose :D

If your Gona ride a quad it has to have reverse and a cup holder

2011 sport lsr mid travel 28 Itp baja cross all the way around with some elkas