Other The New CRF125

http://powersports.honda.com/2014/crf125f.aspx
Looks like this will be a replacement for the crf100. Not so sure what I think about it. Looks like they are taking a page out of Yamaha's book. I assume the bike will be made in China just like the 110. :thumbsdown:

Upgrades from the 100 include a front disc brake, electric start, and two different size options (big wheel and regular)

Comment on what you think.

Looks like the are competing with the KLX140 and TTR125 which makes sense.

In my opinion the crf150f blows the klx140l and the other big wheel combinations out of the water when it comes to really riding hard. The 150f has more big bike ergos that work better for riding faster.

http://powersports.honda.com/2014/crf125f.aspx
Looks like this will be a replacement for the crf100. Not so sure what I think about it. Looks like they are taking a page out of Yamaha's book. I assume the bike will be made in China just like the 110. :thumbsdown:

Upgrades from the 100 include a front disc brake, electric start, and two different size options (big wheel and regular)

Comment on what you think.

Made it 20 pounds heavier by adding bitch-start

In my opinion the crf150f blows the klx140l and the other big wheel combinations out of the water when it comes to really riding hard. The 150f has more big bike ergos that work better for riding faster.

That is not the point of the 125 though. The 125 is shorter to the ground by 4 inches over the 150, 42 lbs lighter and $900 less and only has a 4 speed trans. The Big wheel is still shorter, cheaper and lighter than the 150 so it is right for the female or beginner rider.

Yeah I've had the 150f and the crf100 and the 150 is so much better. They don't share too many parts. It can handle a whole lot more.