The great return?

Hey all,

As most of you know, after I got busted up last January I made the decision to take the season off and spend some time just enjoying riding. Well, after a few rides after returning things started going down hill between myself and the moto community due to a lack of time, academics, funds and various other constraints. I've made the decision to join the US Army an have spent a lot of time lining up my future. As my future has been coming nearer, I've lost sight of the motocross world and riding in general. But, today when the appliance guy came out to the house (after an exploding washing machine incident) he informed me about his plans to start a motorcycle shop. This gave me a quick, swift kick in the ass and brought me back to the thing I have missed most. Moto. So I'm trying to reintegrate myself back into the lifestyle and get a team put together next year. (Plus I wanted to find a way to come back and tell all you guys I love so dearly how I missed you without sounding to sappy. And shit.) With much excitement, JYD. :thumb::ride::banana:
215258_523631857700328_1845550870_n.jpg