S11-14.jpg

S11-15.jpg

S11-16.jpg

S11-18.jpg

S11-19.jpg

BIG FRIGGIN SNAKE
S11-20.jpg

Admit it, you thought it was a snake.

No rain and lack of dust on my ride as well. Had a total of 6 and good fun. Nice post Agent, the south Quarry is shut down with fencing now so we had to tail it out another way. Did a 47 mile ride and only one bike needed to have a little work done to it. :smirk:

great pics agent2 thanks for sharing.

also that rock house thing is cool. would have been really neat to see it when it had someone living in it... if anyone ever did.

Nice looking day for the ride. Looks like some new places that I need to have a tour guide sometime. :thumb: That trailer in the one picture looks a bit worse off than another one that I know of. :devil:

looks like some meth heads striped the aluminum off that trailor,, atleast that what those POS do around here. Don't go on vacation if live in a mobil home...you'll come back to a stripped down home :rolleyes: great pics BTW!!!

Nice looking day for the ride. Looks like some new places that I need to have a tour guide sometime. :thumb: That trailer in the one picture looks a bit worse off than another one that I know of. :devil:

1) I'll go .... :devil:....:ride:
2) The trailer looks like the place next to the REZ...the remains of what was once a teardrop trailer is laying there in pieces......
3) Those mine shafts give me the heebee geebees...I know you can "usually" I/D them because of the pile of dirt next to them but still.

Great RR.../ pic's :thumb: