Sunday In The San Fernando Valley

Testing out the new camera, random photos. Politically, California sucks, weather wise it's tough to beat.

Bike path
100_0006.jpg

100_0009.jpg

100_0013.jpg

Golfing
100_0010.jpg

the mighty Los Angeles River
100_0011-1.jpg

Valley Flyers
100_0015.jpg

Archery
100_0019.jpg

Lake Balboa
100_0020.jpg

The ride
100_0026.jpg

I hate you, and didn't see anything under ride reports. Care to share a little for the city bound?
Pat will do the ride report with pics. You know I don't have the patience for pic taking.

Went out yesterday and the plan was to go to Cal City and go to Kramer for lunch. Pat calls me Thursday and says he is going to the football field for the weekend, so we decided to go there instead. Wanted to go easy and did early on, but conditions were very good. Ended up going to the sand hills which still had a few small patches of snow. Ended up riding harder than I wanted but couldn't help myself. Didn't do any additional damage to the knee, but am sore this AM. The saving grace was we only did a little less than 30 miles, plenty considering I haven't ridden since Tday. So there you have it. Get well so we can ride soon.:thumb:

Pat calls me Thursday and says he is going to the football field for the weekend
Yeah he called me on Friday to laugh at me and say he is going riding...My day will come..:prof:
Didn't do any additional damage to the knee, but am sore this AM.
I heard from the little bird above, that you are going to be under the knife soon...Details my riding buddy, details...
Get well so we can ride soon.:thumb:
Did I miss something here?:noidea: Agent, when the Doc releases me to at least ride the pedal bike, we will have to hook up and pedal around..

Agent, when the Doc releases me to at least ride the pedal bike, we will have to hook up and pedal around..

Sounds good, I need the exercise, any idea when your release date is? I figure since the mountain bike hasen't been off the stand for a while, I will be able to keep pace.....

Sounds good, I need the exercise, any idea when your release date is? I figure since the mountain bike hasen't been off the stand for a while, I will be able to keep pace.....
PT Doc said Feb. Right now I will only be in the state for one week during that time, so I will hit you up to get something rolling. My bike it sitting there leaning against the 450 crying together waiting to be taken off the stand and out to play...

Pat will do the ride report with pics. You know I don't have the patience for pic taking.

Went out yesterday and the plan was to go to Cal City and go to Kramer for lunch. Pat calls me Thursday and says he is going to the football field for the weekend, so we decided to go there instead. Wanted to go easy and did early on, but conditions were very good. Ended up going to the sand hills which still had a few small patches of snow. Ended up riding harder than I wanted but couldn't help myself. Didn't do any additional damage to the knee, but am sore this AM. The saving grace was we only did a little less than 30 miles, plenty considering I haven't ridden since Tday. So there you have it. Get well so we can ride soon.:thumb:

No ride report here. We just played in a bounce house all weekend :devil: