Stupid braking bump/hole

James

Staff member
Back end kicked way out over a jump and I would've been fine, however I also managed to hit that braking bump/hole just right. :crash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp4kymusaIs

:( Today just wasn't a good day, a buddy also eat shat in the whoops and whacked his head pretty good. :bonk: He started rambling funny stuff and couldn't walk right. :prof: Almost had to tie him up and lock him in my trailer, just to keep him from trying to drive home. :naughty::lol:

EDIT: BTW is the camera angle better? :moon:

Back end kicked way out over a jump and I would've been fine, however I also managed to hit that braking bump/hole just right. :crash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp4kymusaIs

:( Today just wasn't a good day, a buddy also eat shat in the whoops and whacked his head pretty good. :bonk: He started rambling funny stuff and couldn't walk right. :prof: Almost had to tie him up and lock him in my trailer, just to keep him from trying to drive home. :naughty::lol:

EDIT: BTW is the camera angle better? :moon:

Seriously? I think the rider just ran out of talent......:devil:............:smirk:..............:ride:.............:P..............you landed pretty (stopped) far from your bike! :shocked:

Great camera angle James:thumb: Monkey-boy is working on that right now. That is a cool little track but, dang - it looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen with those tight sections through the trees. Nice riding:thumb: looks like you did end up a fair bit away from your bike:smirk:

Great camera angle James:thumb: Monkey-boy is working on that right now. That is a cool little track but, dang - it looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen with those tight sections through the trees. Nice riding:thumb: looks like you did end up a fair bit away from your bike:smirk:
Better than RamJam AX, they have cement pillars on tight turns :shocked:

James

Staff member
hey you passed somebody!
Damn right, those 65-85's are about all I can handle. :shocked:
:lol: It sure keeps you on your toes, nothing like going into that one "woods" section 4th gear tapped. :eek:. I know a couple people have already blown those berms and had to go find their way back out of the woods. :shocked::lol:
Nice tumble! I think Rez is right "ran out of talent". :P
:prof: I don't crash, I just run out of talent. :P

Camera angle is perfect. :thumb: As mentioned before, those trees are too close to the track and just waiting to f someone up. :devil: I like the way you dismounted, tuck and tumble away from it all. :smirk:

:rant: Yeah then you would've been able to actually see what the bike was doing (via the front fender), instead it just looks like I jumped off. :lol:

BTW those are some tough bars (Tag T2) and levers (ASV), they were buried up past the kill switch. :lol:

:smirk: I'm gunna have to get a set of those!

Yeah really! If I didn't know it was a braking bump, it looked like you just jumped off for the hell of it!