Stonyford Report! Hero Dirt! Lot's of Pics!

Sweet ride report RM :thumb: Looks like a good time by all. The shagnasty looked like it could be fun actually and it was good to see and hear that your less experience riders handled the challenge and kept their spirits high. It will make them awesome riders in the near future.

...The weather was amazing for the days ride with temps in the mid 60's and sunshine all over.

I think the weather was dependent on location, here is a pic from Sat on the way to Letts lake. If you saw a guy with a rather expensive looking DSLR around his neck taking pics, that was me. GREAT trip for sure.
DSC_1202Large.jpg

DSC_1256Large.jpg

Snowing really hard in this pic, about noon on Saturday.
DSC_1216Large.jpg

Thought this was nice
DSC_1269.jpg

Here is a shot from the valley on Sunday
DSC_1318.jpg

I think the weather was dependent on location, here is a pic from Sat on the way to Letts lake. If you saw a guy with a rather expensive looking DSLR around his neck taking pics, that was me. GREAT trip for sure.

Nice shots coffee! Yeah, we did not go that far up. The highest we made all weekend was the top of 22 on that side of the mountain.

Sweet ride report RM :thumb: Looks like a good time by all. The shagnasty looked like it could be fun actually and it was good to see and hear that your less experience riders handled the challenge and kept their spirits high. It will make them awesome riders in the near future.

The only problem is the pic I took of shagnasty is the only spot that is not soo steep I could actually stop and take a pic. The trail is somewhat fun I mean don't get me wrong but the problem is the energy it takes to make those sections with you with not much left when you hit the smooth good stuff. Hahahaha! I agree with the torture of my friends and the fact that it will make them better riders because that is how it worked for me.