South Stoddard Sucks: May 12

I'm out... honey-doos it will be

It's Mothers Day... and it's gonna be hot... and Stoddard sucks anyway... so it sounds like a perfect time to go riding there.

That looked like a fun loop. Wish I could make it out here, but have other things to take care of. I will diffidently make a trek out there though one day.

90 plus degrees here in the valley Sunday. Cant imagine what it will be in the dez.

Dawn Patrol rides are near.

High desert is typically cooler than OC, LA & IE. You guys gotta remember we are at 3000 feet with no over cast to trap heat.

When you are sitting there thinking damn it's hot here, the desert must suck... you just missed a great day of riding for nothing.

This was a good day :)

Not only does the 2 smoker have a plate... but so does my 1959 F250 Hotrod to haul it around !

az_plates.jpg

Sorry El-jeffe,

I will not be making either day ride this weekend. Like an idiot I thought I could get away with it. NOT A CHANCE! I am in the dog house now. :noidea::hail::busted:

Too bad... if no one else can get away I'll be doing honey-doos instead. :doh:

Didn't realize they called them F250's... I know they had the F100's then Customs and Rangers ...... learn something every day. :prof:

Yea... it's a full 3/4 ton F250. Has the original 3 speed plus granny gear... and a 1967 FE390 wide block out of a TBird for more power. Gonna be a fun bike hauler. :thumb: