250F Stock exhaust DB

I found out a long time ago that I would just have to switch what I rode. I love ice though. Just too bad I was over 30 years old before I discovered that. Like having lots of different clothes, you need lots of different toys. I have been in and out of Washington (both of them) enough to call them "flyovers". Get back to Idaho or eastern Oregon and I feel differently.

Well I used to wish that people would leave Calif before they screwed it up so badly that I wanted to leave it. Not enough of them left, but a surprising amount of them moved to Washington.

I found out a long time ago that I would just have to switch what I rode. I love ice though. Just too bad I was over 30 years old before I discovered that. Like having lots of different clothes, you need lots of different toys. I have been in and out of Washington (both of them) enough to call them "flyovers". Get back to Idaho or eastern Oregon and I feel differently.
Seen ice racing, never rode ice though, I'd love to do it....you know Matt Huck?hes president of the ice racing association, he's been trying to get me out there, just hasn't worked out yet. I'm afraid if I try ice I'll be hooked.

Don't know Matt personally. A guy that has one a lot of the races for the last 25 years keeps offering me one of his bikes to race again. I haven't raced in a pretty long time, and he wants some revenge lol. It is a lot of fun to ride the rivers and some of the bigger lakes . some areas like Eureka you can do some lake hopping. But the ovals are a blast too.

I like snowmobiles as well. Oddly, I don't think one of the track conversions is really for me.

So this thread is going places....
Like right into the DBA recycling bin.....
Was looking for info on decibel Levels and end up reading some really shitty script ideas from the writers of Portlandia..... Holy fuck, what a train wreck!

Ps... Steel wool is a really bad idea. We teach kids how to build fires with that in survival school.

I think you would have been fine. if you track down others who do and compare what they put on their rigs i bet you find that yours would have "flown". Good to know before you go!! (Though.)