Still to rich for my blood, but....

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=GPR_ALCDB-001
GPR_Elec_Vide_37149_NOCOLOR_MD.jpg

apparently there is a few companys that have the exact same sale on the gopro.

Sounds like GoPro is going to be releasing something new soon.

James

Staff member
apparently there is a few companys that have the exact same sale on the gopro.

Sounds like GoPro is going to be releasing something new soon.
Or they're trying to keep Contour from having any chance with their recent ad campaign. :noidea:

I just don't see what kind of "upgrade" they could come out with. Heck their BacPac's had damn well better be compatible with the new camera, if there even is one.

Or they're trying to keep Contour from having any chance with their recent ad campaign. :noidea:

I just don't see what kind of "upgrade" they could come out with. Heck their BacPac's had damn well better be compatible with the new camera, if there even is one.

smaller... longer battery life.... more streamline... the upgrade possibilitys are endless.

BTW i still have not seen 1 single Contour ad.

Ya know Jackson you dont have to buy the 1080P model. You can get the 960 for about $180

Yeah, I know smoke, but even $180 is hard on my wallet right now. I have so many other things I could do with $180 its not even funny. I have a long list of stuff I need and a camera is way down at the bottom of that list. Besides, I am on the one on the bike and already and seen the ride. The one who benifts more from the camera is you guys and you all ain't worth it :lol:

Yeah, I know smoke, but even $180 is hard on my wallet right now. I have so many other things I could do with $180 its not even funny. I have a long list of stuff I need and a camera is way down at the bottom of that list. Besides, I am on the one on the bike and already and seen the ride. The one who benifts more from the camera is you guys and you all ain't worth it :lol:
:prof: you guys dont get to see my raw footage. which is WAY better then watching youtube :smirk: