Forums
New posts
Search forums
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
General Dirt Bike
Starting issue
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="2Wheels" data-source="post: 233543" data-attributes="member: 3804"><p>Got a new spark boot and it does the same thing. Wont start cold, like it's not getting gas. I took off the filter and sprayed \<em>P </em>in the airbox and it lit up one stab with my hand. Then as usual, starts easy every time after that. As long as I don't let it sit for more than an hour. Pretty damn frustrating</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="2Wheels, post: 233543, member: 3804"] Got a new spark boot and it does the same thing. Wont start cold, like it's not getting gas. I took off the filter and sprayed \[I]P [/I]in the airbox and it lit up one stab with my hand. Then as usual, starts easy every time after that. As long as I don't let it sit for more than an hour. Pretty damn frustrating [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
General Dirt Bike
Starting issue
Top