Forums
New posts
Search forums
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
General Dirt Bike
Starting issue
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="2Wheels" data-source="post: 233524" data-attributes="member: 3804"><p>Compression seems good with the leg meter. I put a clear tube on the injector and fill it with throttle body spray, blow lightly into the tube and hit the connector pins with a 9v battery and squerrrrtt I thought maybe I had a dribbler but it's fine. I'm still not sure why the spray lights it up. I may try squirting some vP instead of that freakin xylene or whatever is in that spray cleaner and see if it still does it. Would at least rule out the volatile substance factor as being the reason it starts.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="2Wheels, post: 233524, member: 3804"] Compression seems good with the leg meter. I put a clear tube on the injector and fill it with throttle body spray, blow lightly into the tube and hit the connector pins with a 9v battery and squerrrrtt I thought maybe I had a dribbler but it's fine. I'm still not sure why the spray lights it up. I may try squirting some vP instead of that freakin xylene or whatever is in that spray cleaner and see if it still does it. Would at least rule out the volatile substance factor as being the reason it starts. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
General Dirt Bike
Starting issue
Top