Spring is here!!

The snow is about gone down here close to sea level, lots of places are rideable. I think every locale has it's way of letting it's inhabitants know that spring is here and summer will be close behind.

For the third year in a row I have noticed that on the CL motorcycles for sale section this same guy has been trying to sell a set of "tag XT1 protaper yamaha bend bars". He has been trying to get $80.00 for them for at least three springs. I think it will be the "third harbinger of spring" for me, from now on.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Hooray!
6cxgz2.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Post some picture of your riding areas. :thumb:
If that was for me, I'll try to take pics this season, I'm leary about taking camera with me, since I quite often get wet (on my Suzuki they called it the yellow submarine) But I may have some pics I can upload once I find them from a few years ago until I get new ones.

If that was for me, I'll try to take pics this season, I'm leary about taking camera with me, since I quite often get wet (on my Suzuki they called it the yellow submarine) But I may have some pics I can upload once I find them from a few years ago until I get new ones.

For both you and Ossa. I'd like to see the terrain in AK.