Spit Balls

James

Staff member
Got a package from Sun the other day and inside it were a bunch of (fake) spit balls. :lol:

spit1.jpg

spit2.jpg

Started out as that little BB sized ball and after sitting it water over night.... :shocked:

spit3.jpg

Remains after being thrown. Who knew something so cheesy could be so fun. :facepalm: :lol:

spit4.jpg

I get some wacky random gifts from a particular friend. This was one of them I re-gifted to James:D Im a little disappointed, as it doesnt look exactly like spit in my opinion. However maybe enough to play a prank or two with? If you do, record the reaction. I still think putting it on someone's seat on their dirt bike would be funny. But to have to wait over night for it? Pffftt forget it! Stooopid spit balls!! My spit looks even looks better then that:lol:

James

Staff member
I get some wacky random gifts from a particular friend. This was one of them I re-gifted to James:D Im a little disappointed, as it doesnt look exactly like spit in my opinion. However maybe enough to play a prank or two with? If you do, record the reaction. I still think putting it on someone's seat on their dirt bike would be funny. But to have to wait over night for it? Pffftt forget it! Stooopid spit balls!! My spit looks even looks better then that:lol:
Yeah it doesn't really resemble spit. They are a little slimy though, especially after they explode. :lol: