speed world's lil' troopers!!

I went out this past weekend to hang out with my dad and a couple of the kids from our track to support them at the first round of the AMX state championship... (they were so AMAZING!!) not to mention super cute! I'll be riding in the next round (I'll post pics) for this weekend I decided I owed my body a break haha :thumb: anyway, here are some pictures that I hope you enjoy!! it was such a fun weekend.
cb4.jpg
breanna.jpgbreanna with her Boyfriends.. :smirk: haha colin, tanner.
breanna 1.jpgbreanna!
colin 2.jpg
cb2.jpg

cb3.jpg

cb6.jpg

colin.jpgsomebody is not happy! haha
cb5.jpg

cb7.jpg

cb1.jpg

you go breanna, colin, tanner, kyle... keep it up lil' guys. everytime I hang out/ ride with these guys I am reminded of what I felt like then... just riding for pure fun and giggles... these guys are the same way. They are sooo excited to get out to the track and learn new things, find different and better ways to get around people and ride and all that. they always wanna have fun!! I love you guys.. keep truckin' :thumb:

Never seen that many yellow bikes :thumb:

Those are Cobra's not suki's...calm down BK calm down :smirk:

Yeah, we went to the track few weekends ago, it was awesome watching those little guys, and someone them were crazy azz little kids hitting some jumps my bike would think twice about...yeah I said my bike...its not me its my bike that is scared :lol:

So it's more to keep the rider cool then for protection? Do you soak it in water beforehand or something?

think of that ice gel stuff you use for coolers... put into a vest. Some of the guys wear them in motocross to stay cool then take it off race time... i forget who but one guy in texas forgot to take his off and rode the 30+2 with it on :lol:

James

Staff member
think of that ice gel stuff you use for coolers... put into a vest. Some of the guys wear them in motocross to stay cool then take it off race time... i forget who but one guy in texas forgot to take his off and rode the 30+2 with it on :lol:
I know a couple guys (Metcalfe) wore them at Redbud, to bad Lichtle didn't have one he might still be with us. :(

don't make me cry... 1 to many riders have died this summer...
love you dylan, miss you so much! have fun with masterP and lichtle, and koob... the list goes on... :cry: