Pro Southwick 2017 *spoilers*

so I have recently discovered that all of the motos are getting uploaded to youtube so I can watch them when theres time, even if the bar banging was at a minimum, I enjoyed watching the way Tomac rode in the sand, on a whole different level from anyone else who was out there with him, impressive rides from Musquin, Wilson, Noren as well, and an awesome ride by John Dowd's son Ryan Dowd.

so I have recently discovered that all of the motos are getting uploaded to youtube so I can watch them when theres time, even if the bar banging was at a minimum, I enjoyed watching the way Tomac rode in the sand, on a whole different level from anyone else who was out there with him, impressive rides from Musquin, Wilson, Noren as well, and an awesome ride by John Dowd's son Ryan Dowd.

Havn't seen this one but it is one of my favorites, funny though, John down retires completely just a few years ago now his son is up to bat, I remember dowd collecting a third place somewhere towards the end of the last decade in southwick, pretty fun watching that guy competing so well against kids half his age.

Havn't seen this one but it is one of my favorites, funny though, John down retires completely just a few years ago now his son is up to bat, I remember dowd collecting a third place somewhere towards the end of the last decade in southwick, pretty fun watching that guy competing so well against kids half his age.
yeah, rather his name is Dowd, Reed, Abbott, I find myself rooting for the over 30, hell 35, 40 dudes who are still going out there in a sport where dudes retire at 25 now a days.