Snowy day at Rowher Flats

Been out two of the last three weekends, so it's a "yes." Did Drinkwater-Rowher last Saturday before the rain.

Come find us on TT, the really long 'intermediate riders' thread, for weekly ride info. It's a group of good guys, that do what they say, and like to have fun.

There is snow riding and then there is snow riding. You don't know snow until you break through the crust and your bike sinks to the seat and bars as you try to get it out. Nothing like bike lifting when you have to pull a XR600 out of the snow. Let's see I've had just the front make the plunge with the bike ending up vertical on the front wheel. Oh the joy...

There is snow riding and then there is snow riding. You don't know snow until you break through the crust and your bike sinks to the seat and bars as you try to get it out. Nothing like bike lifting when you have to pull a XR600 out of the snow. Let's see I've had just the front make the plunge with the bike ending up vertical on the front wheel. Oh the joy...

yea nothing that crazy. still its way to much work when i cant see my line on the climbing.