Snowboarding Videos

Snowboarders suck balls out east! They bulldoze good snow down the slopes and make good slopes bad! Even more irritating, they tend to sit in transitions on their ass and smoke weed. I like coming up on them with my two boards, and showering them in snow as I pass! Stupid fucks! Get the F out of the way!:P:thumb:

Haha!! I agree buck...COMPLETELY!!! I'm different I was both. I was on the mammoth ski race team (and the boarders Always gave me :bleep: for skiing, and vice -versa) I was more of a skier... just a recreational boarder so I could forget about skiing at times!!
but yeah!! snowboarders are slow as hell, and always talk without EVER closing their mouths and finishing the sound of the letters at the end... UUUGGGHHH!!!
"whhaa uuu braaahh!!???" :smirk:

By "showering them in snow" aren't you also "bulldoz(ing) the good snow down the slopes"? :smirk::stirthepot:

Absolutely not James! Two boards (ski's) don't damage a slope like a 4' wide snow-plow of a beginner or a medium level person! The difference is marked! I skied Deer Valley in Utah, where they don't allow snowboards, and the quality of skiing was heads and shoulders above the other resorts in Utah! The difference is AWESOME. I don't want to shit my pants coming down a slope at 40 mph, and discover a bunch of teens sitting on their ass on boards smoking a joint where I have to make a hard turn!! Boarders like sitting on their ass at tops of transitions! Life is better when Boarders are not involved when skiiing, in my opinion. You've parked your ass on top of a slope as a boarder James! C'mon! You live in Indiana, so I will assume you made your way to the Rockies or out east?

LOVE IT!!
Raced at deer valley... friggen wicked race run there!!!! loved how amazingly smooth it was.. got my best time there!!!