Smoke poles: If you know what they are, post your best! If clueless, move on!

CVA Optima, .45 cal. 150 grains of Hodgeon Triple Seven powder, ( 3, 50 grain pellets), Hornandy 180 grain XTP's sabots, 5 shot groups

100 yds: 1.125 group
200 yds: 3.125 group

I LOVE shooting any caliber at distance! That is the coolest thing!

It brings joy to my heart to accurately max out any caliber of rifle to it's maximum potential in my hands! That is cool as FK!

I did it with this smoke pole.

Just sayin!

I ride with guns! Legally!

:wave::wave:

I'm ready to hunt!

:banana:

I havent got my guns out in forever :pout:

It was when i picked up my last gun.... Thomspon center .50 cal.. muzzeloader..... I love that gun:thumb:

so much funny to be had here but i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings anymore so i will refrain :lol:

i have to admit tho thats pretty good shootin. im prolly so rusty with any rifle cause its been too long.

That's awesome shooting buck :thumb: I actually only shoot my guns right before season only one or two shots to make sure they are on, then only when an animal walks in front of me. I have had the same box of ammo for three years. :smirk: two or three rounds a year is all I spend through it so a box of 20 will last a awhile :prof:

CVA Optima, .45 cal. 150 grains of Hodgeon Triple Seven powder, ( 3, 50 grain pellets), Hornandy 180 grain XTP's sabots, 5 shot groups

100 yds: 1.125 group
200 yds: 3.125 group

I LOVE shooting any caliber at distance! That is the coolest thing!

It brings joy to my heart to accurately max out any caliber of rifle to it's maximum potential in my hands! That is cool as FK!

I did it with this smoke pole.

Just sayin!

I ride with guns! Legally!

:wave::wave:

I'm ready to hunt!

:banana:

Smoke pole as in black powder rifles?

That's awesome shooting buck :thumb: I actually only shoot my guns right before season only one or two shots to make sure they are on, then only when an animal walks in front of me. I have had the same box of ammo for three years. :smirk: two or three rounds a year is all I spend through it so a box of 20 will last a awhile :prof:

So either you're a really good shot. 1-2 and it's done or you really suck but you realize it and put everything away before using too much knowing you'll have to clean it for nothing...:smirk:

So either you're a really good shot. 1-2 and it's done or you really suck but you realize it and put everything away before using too much knowing you'll have to clean it for nothing...:smirk:

1 shot or 20 shots it doesn't matter, if you shoot it all you have to clean it:prof:. Black powder is the worst and I hate cleaning it,,,it sucks:foul:

I just have an old cheap Knight .50 cal that I have had for about 15 years or better. It has killed quiet a few deer in its time and two of them were the biggest deer that I have ever taken. not that it has anything to do with the gun. I don't even have a scope on it. Never have and probably never will.