Suspension Showa Shock Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
Selling my Oem 4.9 Showa shock spring that I bought last year, I had it on my 07 kx250f, but I'm sure it will fit on other models. Selling it for $45 obo. Message me if interested.

5G45Kc5Hc3I23F63Lfc2cfd2791973df615e3.jpg
:thinking: I might take this.

Is this the stock spring that was on the bike or did you buy a new one? OEM Stock spring rate is 5.1

:thinking: I might take this.

Is this the stock spring that was on the bike or did you buy a new one? OEM Stock spring rate is 5.1

I bought that one from a guy on ebay, it wasn't the stock one on my bike. I have to put the stock one back on though since I've gained weight. :lol:

James

Staff member
I bought that one from a guy on ebay, it wasn't the stock one on my bike. I have to put the stock one back on though since I've gained weight. :lol:
I think I'll take it. How about we exchange it for an Indy SX ticket? :smirk:

James

Staff member
:thinking: Ok how about an Indy SX ticket, DBA shirt of your choice and $75 (which should cover your gas to Indy SX :lol:) for all three springs?

:thinking: Ok how about an Indy SX ticket, DBA shirt of your choice and $75 (which should cover your gas to Indy SX :lol:) for all three springs?

:thumb: Pretty creative. I'm going to take that deal, one to help you out, and two because I know I probably won't sell them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.