Show What You Got.

This is a thread to post pictures of the bike or bikes you have owned. Show the members what you would bring to a race. Wheather its MX or woods. These are my two bikes.
2000 Honda CR500
2010 Service Honda CR500af.
If I was to do a MX race I would prefer the CR500af. If I was to drag race I would prefer the 2000 CR500. The CR500af does both verry well.

This thread has already been done....If you would surf the site some and get your head out of the 500 pole smoker world you would see it and see what pretty much everybody rides now or use to own. Or cool projects, like big Dan's 500 rebuild, or I think there is an awesome TTR mod thread on here somewhere...

Me I only own a MTB. Which I just added another one this weekend.:thumb:

Trying to learn how to search for things. Not sure how to do it. Do I have to know the thread titles to search them? I posted a thread a while ago about the Magura Hydrauilic clutch. To find out some one has already did that. So I read their thread and got what i needed to know.. I appalogize it it has already been done. But I am sure most of you woke up and bought a real bike since then. So post pics of your new Two Stroke... lol :lol: :thumb: Just playing..